Sunday, August 16

ALASKA HERE WE COME

Walk with me on our trip to Alaska. Will try to keep a brief daily post of what is happening. As I write, I am listening to the monotone of the moving walkway repeating "Please watch your step". We got to airport early (of course) and now we are waiting, and waiting. Airport is a fun place to watch people. No one dresses up to fly now. Families of three and four children, grandmas and grandpas, two older women who told me they were taking their mother to Vegas. Of course she is almost blind, but she goes every year. They rode with us on the transport to the airport. We left our van at the Park and Fly. Sun is a big red ball (ratherlike the big exercise ball I bought last year). Looks to be a beautiful day to fly. Elderly lady beside me is talking to her suitcase. It has fallen over twice, but I think she has it now. She has positioned it between her legs. A funny sight. Ok enough for now . More after we arrive in Vancouver and board the ship. It is Sunday and I find I miss worship, but I am so thankful to God for the way He blesses our family. Just must mention that Paige (our grandson's wife0 is due to have baby girl (Probably while we are gone :-) Come walk with me as we cruise and tour. Will try to keep you posted and send a few pictures.

1 comment:

Jeanette Levellie said...

Oooh, Clella, I am so happy for you to go on this excursion! Thanks for sharing with us.
Blessings of peace and safety,
Jen